Saturday, April 8, 2017

Finally...

Guys. It is done! All of it!

Jorge made a brilliant piece for my film and the second I heard it, I started laughing because of how perfect it is for my film.


He emailed it to me earlier this morning, along with an email in which he gave me his permission to use this piece. I spent about an hour or so, adding the crescendo part to my film because I wanted to make sure it sounded perfect.

The audio starts the second Cynthia gets up to (verbally) fight Danny. I wanted to put emphasis on the severity of the situation, from Kyle's perspective, and I figured the best way to do that is to start the music at that part. As the video gets closer to the climax, I increased the volume of the music clip so kind of put my audience on edge. The audio stops right when Sydney enters the scene. I used this part to end the audio clip because I wanted to show that her entering the scene drags him out of his state. He comes back to reality, AKA his dominant identity.

Although I don't know much about the technical aspect of music, I think this clip goes perfectly with the feel of my film. My biggest worry was that I wouldn't be entirely satisfied with this composed music, and therefore would not use it and have to find something online. But, this is great.

I cannot explain to you guys how happy I am with how this whole project turned out! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here's my CCR!